PSDTOHTMLHERO Logo Design


Hi, everyone I am very excited to give you a little brief about my new logo design.

Hope, you guys liked the name “PSDTOHTMLHERO”. Guess what is this about??? Oh yes, it is about a service which will I provide from my website www.psdtohtmlhero.com (still in construction stage). Here we provide a service of HTML conversion from Photoshop designed files or jpeg design file. We convert any design into fully functional HTML, CSS, and JQUERY websites. Oh!!! Sorry I described lots of thing about the service. For any psd to html conversion at affordable rate just (Rs. 800 per landing page) contact me with your design.

 Now please have look on my logo walkthrough for PSDTOHTMLHERO.com

Worked on this logo from last two-three weeks, spent lots of time in research, drawing samples, designs, variation but somehow not find anything suitable and meaningful. Drawn number of superhero for the logo but not a single one fitted with my idea. Suddenly yesterday a keyword stokes on my mind and that was “supernatural”. Reason to search supernatural logos is simple because superheroes are made up with supernatural powers. So after a little bit research on supernatural logos and superheroes logo. I found what I want, found a logo with a superhero standing boldly with a round red background (symbolizing a superhero standing in front of a sun). And from there started my sketches with my superheroes and finally reached at that point where i wanted to be.

So guys hope you liked my new logo. Any suggestions and ideas on this logo are mostly welcome. Please throw your comments.


Comments

  1. This is a great collection of blogs – they are all excellent and well worth reading.

    Great collection of blogs!!! Keep sharing this type of design blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post Thanks for information. We are good Manufacturer, exporter and Supplier of
    tert-Butylhydroquinone ,
    TBHQ ,
    T-BHQ ,
    Direct Black 22
    Chemicals Exporter
    dichlone .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Webzin Infotech is a leading Indian Web Design and Development Company specialized in professional and innovative website design, web development, e-commerce solutions, Mobile website, Mobile Development, Mobile Apps, Android, Apple applictiaons, SEO, graphic designing and other expert IT outsourcing services.
    Webzin Infotech

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is very cool . I am impressed by the details that you have on this site.Web Design Company Bangalore | Website Designing Company Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree, logo designing is also an important thing because every major brand known from its logo. I just buy a logo from Best Web Designing Company In India whom have given me the best logo for my business and all of my clients appreciated my new logo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TWOMC Creative Digital Agency. Contact our offices at Indonesia, Hong Kong, and Canada.
    Soucrce: Digital Agency Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My New Business Card Design

Recognition from a Freelance Job provider website - Gigzoe

How do I become a UX designer?